Blyth and Bathe values its relationships with you and is committed to the protection of your personal information. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Blyth and Bathe collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Various national, provincial, state, and federal laws govern the collection, use, and disclosure by Blyth and Bathe and its affiliates and group companies of personal information used for a commercial activity.
In order to comply with applicable laws, we will:
- Collect only that personal information that is adequate, relevant, and necessary for the purposes outlined below.
- Only use your personal data when the law allows us to and in a fair and transparent manner.
Most commonly we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where relevant and necessary, obtain consent for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information, except when inappropriate (e.g., in an emergency or when consent would compromise the availability or accuracy of the information). We will obtain your consent in a form appropriate to the sensitivity of the information and allow you to modify or withdraw your consent.
- Use and disclose personal information only for the specified purposes for which it was collected, as set out below.
- On request, provide you with information about the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and provide access to that information, if reasonable. On request, we will rectify or erase information that is inaccurate, out of date, or is no longer required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
- Ensure that any personal information is accurate and up to date, as relevant for the collection and usage purposes; use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal information is secure; and keep the information only as long as necessary for business and legal reasons.
Purposes for Collection, Use, and Disclosure
When we collect personal information from our clients and other members of the public, it will be used and disclosed for the following purposes to:
- Establish and maintain responsible commercial relations with you
- Understand your service and/or project needs
- Develop, enhance, market or provide products and services to you
- Manage and develop our business and operations
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
Types of Personal Data we Collect
In order to fulfil the purposes set out above, we may collect the following types of personal information through this website:
- Contact details
- Marketing and communications preferences
- Website usage history
Automatic Information Collection
When you visit the site, Blyth and Bathe automatically collects information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform. In addition, we receive and store certain types of usage information whenever you interact with our site, including what pages you visit, frequency of visits, and activities you perform on our site. Blyth and Bathe receives and records traffic data using Google Analytics including your IP address, Blyth and Bathe cookies and the page you requested. Blyth and Bathe uses this data to help diagnose problems with its server and analyze trends. We may also use any data we collect through the site to better understand and market to our customers or website visitors.
Cookies are small files of numbers and letters that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive. Some cookies used on this site are essential and are needed to ensure that the site works correctly, such as
maintaining the background image that you see on each web page.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions, by giving us reasonable notice.
If you have questions about the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, you may contact Blyth and Bathe at email@example.com.
Disclosures of your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out above.
- Other Blyth and Bathe companies and affiliates.
- External third-party suppliers to Blyth and Bathe of general business services, including IT.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Protection of Personal Information
Blyth and Bathe will use appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, loss, modification, or destruction. Blyth and Bathe’s employees will continue to follow Blyth and Bathe’s long-standing Confidentiality policy as well as other security policies and procedures.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you may have some or all of the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.