We offer planning advice for communities, Indigenous and territorial and corporations in the North.
- Practice Lead: Chuck Blyth
- Duration: Project duration will vary depending on the scope and scale of the planning. It can range from a short brief on planning requirements to a multiyear planning process.
- Outcomes: Get the guidance you need to effectively plan your project.
- Gain a clear understanding of the required information.
- Create a plan supported by stakeholders, the public, and partners.
- Produce an easily implementable plan.
It takes good planning to achieve your objectives. In the unique context of the North, the best-laid plans can be overcome by a lack of knowledge of local logistics, legislation, socio-economics. We understand this. We will help you gather the necessary information, consult the appropriate stakeholders, and select the best actions, goals, and objectives for your final plan. We can also create a communications framework for you.