We support all phases of environmental assessment, including capacity building, strategies, correspondence, technical advice, and representation.
- Practice Lead: Chuck Blyth
- Duration: Assessment duration will vary depending on the scope and scale of your needs.
- Outcomes: Gain the knowledge you need to represent yourself in an environmental assessment.
- An environmental assessment that reflects your views.
- A best-case scenario for your proposed project.
- Enhanced credibility.
If a project might cause an adverse environmental or socio-economic effect, it will often undergo an environmental assessment. If effects are found to be likely, an assessment can recommend ways to mitigate or eliminate them. We help our clients strategize then navigate through, participate in, and get their desired outcome from the initial phases of preliminary screening, terms of reference, developers assessment report, technical committees, hearings, through to the final recommendations. We provide support for meetings, public presentations, and correspondence.